Thursday 3 January 2013

tim holtz inspired tag - fit for a princess ?

 Ok,one of my daughters is busy being a princess at the moment, no, seriously she is......at Disneyland !  
For her it's a childhood dream come true & a job so perfect for her that I wanted to mark the occasion with a (hopefully) not too childish but still kinda regal looking tag.
 As I was looking through my somewhat jumbled stash of creative "stuff" I found myself drawn (again) to the so versatile tim holtz odds and ends Stampers Anonymous set, which I call "the ticket collection" and the saying "a dream is a wish your heart makes" jumped out at me as being so appropriate along with the "journey" muse token & idea-ology word band. 

Now my problem is that my other daughter saw it and wants to know where HER special tag is................

No comments:

Post a Comment